Has it been a little while since you’ve seen our team? If so, there may be some new faces!
And if there are some folks you need to meet, it might be a good time to review your estate planning documents. Remember, it’s a good idea to have our attorneys take a look at your plan periodically to ensure that any changes in the law won’t affect you. If you’ve experienced any of the following, updates are a must:
- Divorce or remarriage, whether doing so personally, or if anyone in your family does
- Loss of a loved one, particularly if that person was given gifts or responsibilities in your documents
- Relocation, especially if it is out of state
- A significant change in assets, be it real estate, personal property, financial, or business-related
- Retirement, as this may affect your assets and investments, and your overall tax profile
- New child or grandchild, through birth or adoption
The list could go on, and still miss the reason YOU may need to visit. We look forward to working with you to craft your personal plan, tailored for your unique story.